Fusion Cell is committed to helping veterans navigate the journey into the civilian workforce where their military values, experience
The Recruiter is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new recruiting leads to support our clients. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new candidate leads from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and The Recruiter is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new recruiting leads to support our clients. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new candidate leads from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
- Conducts military veteran candidate sourcing activities which may include but are not limited to cold calling, utilizing social media,
on-linejob boards andrecruitment databases, regional conferences and networking events.
- Qualify, present and recommend candidates to meet the needs of our clients by evaluating candidate fit for a particular location and job based on requirements provided by the client, candidate personality, work experience, references, and other applicable information.
- Build and maintain a well-qualified talent pipeline across military branches, rank, occupational category and geographies.
- Work collaboratively with Sales as
primarypartner in matching client needs with qualified candidates.
- Negotiate candidate salary and/or rates, logistics tied to interview process and travel as
wellother items affecting contracting or placement of candidates.
- Manage and coach candidates through various situations during all stages of the recruitment and placement process.
- Join professional networking organizations, attend industry trade shows, and establish passive channel sources to develop candidate pipeline.
- Be accountable to achieve key metrics/KPIs that support
revenuegoals of the business unit.
- Gather market information to assist the revenue goals of the business unit.
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience; ideally with some in recruiting and/or staffing industry
- Persuasive presenter with demonstrated talent in establishing and maintaining relationships over the phone and
- Comfortable contacting people via phone, email, and facilitating introductions
- Desire to increase earnings based on performance
- BA/BS Degree preferred
Your character is more important than any level of skill, experience, or education. We expect all of our people to exhibit these common attributes:
- Commitment to excellence and quality
- Personal Investment and intimacy
Compensation & Benefits:
Fusion Cell offers a competitive base salary and high-margin commissions plan. We have training programs and a benefits package for all full-time employees beginning day one. Our benefits include medical, dental, paid holidays and an unlimited PTO policy.
Why Fusion Cell?
Fusion Cell is the trusted advisor to the military and civilian workforce when real companies need real experience. Be a part of the foundation of a future industry leader. As an early member of the team you will have the opportunity to work closely with the founders and help shape the company. Our A-class office space and existing recruiting tools and infrastructure will position you for success. Be a part of the start!
Fusion Cell is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in its workforce and diversity of thought.
22 Roulston Rd. Windham, NH 03087