IT Security Provided by Our Expert Consultants
Our Cyber Consultants Defend Our nation, Who Better To Protect Your Cyber Assets?
Fusion Cell offers cybersecurity consulting services to help businesses protect their vital IT assets, including computer networks, data storage systems, control systems, and applications. Whether you need us to augment your in-house team with specific, hard-to-acquire talent or serve as your full-service cybersecurity operations center, Fusion Cell delivers a battle-tested, elite team that provides exceptional cybersecurity defenses.
Our cybersecurity services include:
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Services – Strategy and execution assistance to develop and optimize your cybersecurity defenses.
- Incident Response Services – Immediate access to highly-skilled cybersecurity analysts to help you detect, investigate and recover from a cyberattack.
- Technology Assessments – Technical advice on how to develop or improve your threat detection and response system.
- Vulnerability Assessment – Evaluate your existing cybersecurity defenses to identify strengths and weaknesses and develop a plan for improving defense and response capabilities.
- Penetration Testing/Assessment – Our cybersecurity assessment and simulated cyberattacks will expose any vulnerabilities in your defenses and our recommendations will strengthen your cyber defenses for real-world attacks.
- Compliance and Governance Services – Develop controls and compliance programs to help you meet security/compliance standards such as SOC 2, NIST, PCI/DSS, ISO, and GDPR.
- Cyber Security Awareness Training – Ward off attacks by educating employees on threats and actions to take when they detect suspicious activity.
- Legal Services – Legal assistance for responding to cyber threats such as data breaches from internal/external actors and intellectual property theft.
Military-Trained, Battle Tested in Cybersecurity
Our cybersecurity experts have fought the biggest cybersecurity battles on earth. As current and former U.S. Military officers and specialists, our accomplished experts honed their skills while protecting our national security against the world’s most committed and sophisticated cyber attackers – often sponsored by foreign governments and terrorist groups looking to inflict maximum damage.
Fusion Cell’s cybersecurity services can protect your entire IT infrastructure, including computer networks, data storage systems, applications, application servers, devices, and virtual machines. Our experienced team consists of:
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
- Information security analysts
- Penetration testers
- Forensic computer analysts
- Security architects
- IT Security engineers
- Security systems administrators
Trained in Modern Cyber Warfare
Our elite cybersecurity team is skilled at fending off attacks, such as phishing, ransom ware, denial of service, malware, and intrusion campaigns, designed to disrupt your operations or steal your intellectual property and sensitive data. In addition to their military experience, our cybersecurity team members have significant technical expertise, including the following experiences and certifications:
- Network forensics
- Log file analysis
- Security and vulnerability testing, and auditing
- Digital forensics
- Security incident investigation and response tactics
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Risk assessment
- Technology assessment
- Network administration
- Cybersecurity infrastructure and technology, including SIEM, SOAR, and endpoint security
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst (CySA+)
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate/Professional
- (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- (ISC)2 Certification Authorization Professional (CAP)
- (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISPP)
- GIAC Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP)
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
- GIAC Security Leadership (GSLC)
- ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Schedule a Free Discovery Session
To learn more, schedule a free discovery session with our cybersecurity experts.